Netflix is seeking an experienced Content Designer for our Enterprise team, focused on Content Business Products (CBP).
About the Role
This is a unique role at the intersection of storytelling, technology and business. As one of the few Content Designers in the Enterprise space, you’ll help set and elevate the Content Design vision and strategy, integrating product voice, defining copy style and patterns, and crafting user interface content for a diverse audience. You’ll also codify best practices into guidelines so they can scale.
- You’re a storyteller at heart who can craft and orchestrate cohesive narratives across touchpoints, both in the product and in training and business settings.
- You’re a systems thinker who’s familiar with the development of information architecture, language frameworks and design systems.
- You’re a product thinker who’s comfortable with innovating and finding creative solutions. You’re able to drive alignment and partner with cross-functional peers across design, engineering and product, to define a strong UX for a specific audience.
- You possess a keen sense of empathy for the filmmaking industry and a burning curiosity about where it’s headed.
- You communicate proactively and are comfortable advocating for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture.
- 10 years of relevant writing experience: UX writing, content strategy, consumer-focused copywriting, short-form digital
- Experience working on a product design or UX team, and with global brands
- Mastery of AP style and the confidence to know when to break the rules
- Ability to think critically about user journeys and content flows, and to connect the dots between themDemonstrable creativity
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and traverse altitudes from strategic visioning to tactical execution
- Highly collaborative and self-directed
- Proficiency in languages other than English and experience in the world of filmmaking are a plus
This full-time, salaried position reports to the Enterprise Content Design Manager.
Does this sound interesting but overwhelming? Please don’t self-select out; let’s figure it out together. We’d love to talk to you! We are an equal-opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds more substantial teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Netflix, we carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors to determine your personal top of market. We rely on market indicators to determine compensation and consider your specific job, skills, and experience to get it right. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary and will also be dependent on your location. The overall market range for roles in this area of Netflix is typically $80,000-$550,000. This market range is based on total compensation (vs. only base salary), which is in line with our compensation philosophy. Netflix is a unique culture and environment. Learn more here.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas