At GoCardless we believe bank payments are the best way to pay and get paid. We also believe that bank account data is a powerful tool to make better, faster decisions. We’re making it easy to use both- for businesses everywhere.
GoCardless is used for domestic and international payments by 75,000+ organisations and counting, processing more than $30 billion across 30 countries. We’re an award-winning London based fintech, with additional offices in Riga, Paris and Melbourne.
GoCardless are looking for a strategic partner marketer to join our global partnerships team, reporting to the VP Global Partnerships.
In this role you will plan and deliver partner marketing programs with key partners in accounting, bookkeeping and CRM space. Working closely with the Global Partner Account Managers you will identify pipeline generation opportunities in the partner portfolio and own the creation and execution of campaign plans in UKI, North America and ANZ.
This role will collaborate with Content, Creative, Product Marketing, Digital Experience, Field, Customer and Audience Marketing to deliver highly impactful demand generation programs.
What excites you
- Develop and execute the Partner marketing strategy to support business objectives and drive revenue growth.
- Collaborate with partners to develop messaging through, in product display, marketing collateral, case studies, white papers, blog posts, videos, and other content that effectively communicates the value and benefits of joint offerings.
- Collaborate and influence with partners to develop joint marketing strategies and plans that drive awareness, generate leads, and support revenue growth.
- Build GTM for new product launches.
- Oversee delivery of key events for strategic partners.
- Collaborate with Partner Account Managers (PAMS) to drive sales enablement initiatives
- Own performance reporting and optimisation
What excites us
- You have substantial experience working in partner marketing, ideally within a B2B tech environment
- You have a broad range of marketing experience including in-person and virtual events, digital campaigns and inbound marketing that support and drive channel pipeline by working closely with the regional Sales and Marketing teams.
- You have knowledge of specific regional considerations including knowledge about sub-regional differences and nuances, and can supply strategic input across both global and regional teams
- You’re a natural programme manager, you love to collaborate, coordinate resources and balance competing priorities
- You have a creative mind with the ability to turn complex topics into simple and impactful messages
- You are commercially astute with strong quantitative and analytical skills. You relish digging into data to understand performance and identify optimisation and growth opportunities
We don’t expect you to meet every requirement. If you’re excited by this role, we encourage you to apply.
(some of) The good stuff
- Wellbeing – stay healthy with dedicated support and medical cover
- Work away scheme –you can apply to work away from your country of residence for up to 90 days in any 12 month period
- Adaptive Working – allows you to work flexibly, around your lifestyle
- Equity -all permanently employed GCs get equity to help you make a valuable contribution
- Parental leave -to suit everyone embarking on life’s great adventure
- Learning Budget – lead your own development with an annual learning budget
- Time off – generous holiday allowance, + 3 annual volunteer days, + 4 annual business-wide wellness days (‘GC Fridays’)
Life at GoCardless
We’re an organisation defined by our values; We start with whybefore we begin any project, to ensure it’s aligned with our mission. We act with integrity, always. We care deeply about what we do and we know it’s essential that we be humble whilst we do it. Working this way creates the GC magic- the reason we all love showing up to work.
We’re building the bank payment network of the future and our ambition is to move money anywhere, for anything, for anyone. If we’re going to achieve this goal, we need to build a team of ‘GeeCee’s’ that is as wonderfully diverse as the world we live in – with a multitude of perspectives, experiences backgrounds.
We’ve got a long way to go, but here’s how we’re doing as of June 2022;
Female Employees – 46%
Ethnic background – 32%
Identify as LGBTQIA – 10%
We’re rooting for you during your application and GoCardless aims to provide reasonable adjustments to make our recruitment process as remarkable and accessible as we can. Please speak to your Talent Partner if you need extra support.
We’re committed to reducing our impact on the environment, leaving a more sustainable world for future generations. In 2021 we became co-founders of the Tech Zero coalition, a group of businesses committed to taking climate action as part of the UNFCCC Race to Zero. We aim to reduce our impact and to create positive change on the natural world. Check out our sustainability action plan here.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas