WHO WE AREEach year, 2 billion people across the world are limited by physical pain. By helping people live without pain, they are free to do the things they love most with the people they love—and never miss a moment. This is what we do. We create and design new technologies to solve one of the biggest problems in healthcare: taking care of our Physical Health. Sword Health is the world’s fastest growing digital musculoskeletal (MSK) care provider on a bold mission to free two billion people from acute, chronic, and post-surgical physical pain. Our customers include some of the most progressive Fortune 100 and 500 companies, as well as over +1400 other established businesses across the world.The Sword program allows members to complete a personalized physical therapy program from the comfort of home, with continued support and supervision from one of our talented Sword specialists. Sword’s personalized care is more effective than traditional standards of care, and has proven to deliver best-in-class clinical results. Since breaking into the market less than three years ago, Sword has worked with insurers, health systems, and employers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia to make high quality musculoskeletal care accessible to everyone.This is an opportunity to join Sword during a time of hyper growth and expansion. After our recent $2bn valuation, we’re excited to continue accelerating our impact by scaling with high caliber people with passion, commitment and energy to create and deliver technologies, services and products that drive human progress forward.We welcome you to join our mission, to make a difference on a grand scale and play a pivotal role with a global team at Sword– working alongside great people pioneering novel products and cutting edge technologies.
CEO TEAM – Office of the CEO and Special ProjectsThe CEO team reports directly to the CEO of Sword and is responsible for: – Support the CEO and Sword’s leadership through our exponential growth, with high-impact strategic initiatives and operational responsibilities;– Leading projects with high cross-functional impact and or projects with high financial impact on core business units;– Leading and supporting new wave development, new business verticals, etc.;– The team is also a change agent, promoting alignment and accountability across the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead and support Special Projects initiatives crucial to scaling-up of Sword’s business;
- Provide support to Acquisitions (pre and post-acquisition);
- Lead new product launches with key areas of the company;
- Project Management when cross-functional topics with a high number of stakeholders involved;
- Support core verticals, namely operations product, in projects with high financial/ reputational impact;
- Collaborate with executive leadership to support company-wide and team goals;
- Consult with leaders to provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve performance.
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of strategy consulting / corporate strategy or business development in a start-up environment;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills;
- Capacity to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in a structured manner;
- Ability to create trusting relationships at all levels of an organization;
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Capacity to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional analytical and synthesis skills;
- Highly resourceful;
- Strategic mindset;
- Organization and planning skills;
- Ability to diffuse conflict and work with diverse teams towards the best solution through strong interpersonal skills.
We’d Love to see:
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Experience in leading diverse teams;
- Solid functional knowledge and track record experience, including but not limited to strategy, project management, etc.;
- Masters in Business and Administration – MBA (plus)
To ensure you feel good solving a big Human problem, we offer:
- A stimulating, fast-paced environment with lots of room for creativity;
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- Career development and growth, with a competitive salary;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change the future of healthcare;
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity;
- A flexible environment where you can control your hours (remotely) with unlimited vacation;
- Access to our health and well-being program (digital therapist sessions);
- Remote or Hybrid work policy.
US Sword Benefits:Comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance Equity Shares401(k)Discretionary PTO PlanParental leave
US Sword Perks:Flexible working hoursRemote-first CompanyInternet Stipend for remote workingPaid Company HolidaysFree Digital Therapist for you and your family
Portugal – Sword Benefits:Health, dental and vision InsuranceMeal AllowanceEquity Shares
Portugal – Sword Perks:Remote Work Allowance Flexible working hoursWork from homeUnlimited VacationFree Digital Therapist for your familySnacks and BeveragesEnglish ClassSWORD Health, which includes SWORD Health, Inc. and Sword Health Professionals (consisting of Sword Health Care Providers, P.A., SWORD Health Care Providers of NJ, P.C., SWORD Health Care Physical Therapy Providers of CA, P.C.*) complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of Age, Ancestry, Color, Citizenship, Gender, Gender expression, Gender identity, Gender information, Marital status, Medical condition, National origin, Physical or mental disability, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Caste, Sexual orientation, and Veteran status.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas