The typical starting salary range for this role is determined by a number of factors including skills, experience, education, certifications and location. The full salary range for this role reflects the competitive labor market value for all employees in these positions across the national market and provides an opportunity to progress as employees grow and develop within the role. Some roles at Liberty Mutual have a corresponding compensation plan which may include commission and/or bonus earnings at rates that vary based on multiple factors set forth in the compensation plan for the role.
Supervises a team responsible for Lease Administration for Liberty Mutual’s real estate portfolio. manage the intake and entry of lease inventory and the capacity of the team in order to ensure timely and accurate rent payments, collection of tenant rent and real estate reporting. Reviews and provides guidance on complicated agreements and legal documents escalated by the team, as well as any account issues or dispute. Acts as the subject matter expert of the lease module and lease administration’s tests of controls. Fosters a culture of innovation to drive continuous improvement and ensure work is performed as efficiently as possible. Fosters the development of direct reports by coaching and shaping assignments to improve capabilities.
- Manages and tracks lease inventory and billings to support and manage capacity of the lease administration team.
- Reviews monthly rent and receivables for the portfolio, and ensures proper analysis is performed on payments and billing of receivables.
- Effectively communicates trends and outcomes.
- Drives the production of complex management reports and associated analysis, using business acumen and analytical ability to lead the team in identifying business drivers of results and communicating findings effectively.
- Trains others on lease administration and financial systems and manages key interfaces and interdependencies.
- May make recommendations for enhancements to lease administration and financial systems and associated processes, and participate in or lead their implementation.
- Continually assesses the business value and efficiency of the work performed, identifying and implementing improvements.
- Initiates and/or leads increasingly complex department projects and continuous improvement activities that may span beyond the scope of own team`s responsibilities.
- Fosters the development of direct reports by effective coaching, development planning and shaping of assignments to leverage and improve capabilities.
- Bachelor`s degree required
- Minimum of 5 years of finance or real estate experience
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously to drive results
- Communicates well with own team and across organizational boundaries to ensure the successful completion of shared goals
- Comfortable leading meetings and able to communicate issues and trends to senior management and other groups at the appropriate level of detail
- Solid understanding of Finance Tools and Analytical Methods
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That’s why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you’ll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.