PerfectServe offers best in KLAS assets in three categories: clinical communications, scheduling, and patient engagement solutions. PerfectServe is featured on this year’s Inc 5000 list, which profiles the fastest-growing private companies in America. We have seen an 88% growth rate over the past three years and need strong team members to help us continue to grow!
PerfectServe’s mission is to accelerate speed to care by optimizing provider schedules and dynamically routing messages to the right person at the right time in any care setting; advancing patient care and clinical workflows.
By joining PerfectServe, you will have the unique opportunity to come alongside us as we further our vision of putting all of these solutions together to provide optimal patient outcomes and faster patient care interventions. By improving speed to care and cross-continuum communication, we save lives, reduce length of stay, minimize re-admissions, and bring joy back to caregivers.
We have an incredible portfolio of customers, with new ones recognizing the value of our solutions and joining the PerfectServe family every day.
PerfectServe provides healthcare’s only comprehensive and secure communications and collaboration platform. The company’s flagship solution unites physicians, nurses and other care team members across the healthcare continuum and facilitates timely interaction between them.
With Dynamic Intelligent Routing®, PerfectServe automatically identifies and provides immediate access to the right care team member, enabling effective population health management through communication-driven workflows.
More than 100,000 clinicians in organizations such as Advocate Healthcare, Ascension Health, Covenant Medical Group, Memorial Hermann, Memorial Care Health System, Orlando Health, St Joseph Health and WellStar Health System rely on PerfectServe to help them speed time to treatment, promote physician alignment, enhance the consult process, increase transition efficiency, provide nurses more time for direct patient care and reduce HIPAA compliance risk.
Our team is currently only accepting candidates that are located within the U.S. at this time.
We’re looking for technical support rockstars to join our growing company focused on making clinical communications and scheduling more effective, collaboration more intuitive, health systems better, and communities stronger. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
To support PerfectServe’s continued growth, we are seeking a wide range of customer support professionals to join our support team. Open roles range from entry-level specialists to experienced consultants. We have work schedules for everyone across all hours of the day and night.
Specifically, specialists will be responsible for supporting and delighting PerfectServe’s end users – physicians, nurses and system administrators. They will support general user account management, end-user education, on-call schedule management, mobile and web interface assistance, application builds and revisions, and application troubleshooting.
Who You Are
- While we have some M-F daytime schedules available, most schedules require our support professionals to work one weekend day. Ability to work some holidays is also required
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully prioritize competing tasks
- High customer empathy and exceptional customer service skills
- Access to high-speed internet (>100 Mbps download speeds and >10 Mbps upload speeds preferred)
What You’ll Be Doing (sorted from the more basic to more advanced work):
- Field incoming client communications via phone, chat, and our online customer portal
- Help end-users administer their PerfectServe applications
- Train end users on how best to use PerfectServe’s phone, mobile, and web applications
- Own basic-to-advanced troubleshooting efforts related to message delivery and/or message content issues; identify root cause(s) and make the appropriate configuration changes to resolve the issue
- Consult, design, configure, and deploy custom applications leveraging best practices to meet workflow needs of PerfectServe’s end users
- Build and revise new user accounts based on established standards and best practices
- Work with end-users and hospital IT personnel to troubleshoot mobile and web connectivity issues
- Collaborate with other PerfectServe teams, including customer success, integration, and technical teams, on escalated technical issues
This position requires interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting. To best service our customers on the phone, face-to-face, or on the computer, all support employees must be able to communicate with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time (position is primary sedentary), must have acute hearing ability, must be able to speak English and must have the ability to perform repetitive hand motions.
PerfectServe is committed to compliance with its obligations under all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, it attempts to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees in accordance with the requirements of the disability discrimination laws. It also invites individuals with disabilities to participate in a good faith, interactive process to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made without imposing undue hardship.
This position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
PerfectServe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer —–M/F/D/V.