We’re on a mission to fundamentally transform mental healthcare accessibility. Grow Therapy empowers therapists to launch and grow thriving insurance-accepting private practices. We’re creating game-changing technology to build America’s biggest behavioral healthcare group and ensure that anyone can afford quality mental healthcare. Following the mass increase in depression and anxiety, the need for accessibility is more important than ever.
To make our vision for mental healthcare a reality, we’re building a team of entrepreneurs and mission-driven go-getters. Our founders come from Harvard Medical School, Stripe, and Blackstone, and are champions of balancing bold ambitions with a culture that promotes holistic well-being. Since launching in 2020, Grow has raised over $90M from top VCs and angel investors, including TCV, Transformation Capital, SignalFire, Village Global, CoFound, and leaders of Oscar, Nurx, Quartet, Airbnb, and Blackstone.
About The Role:
We are looking for a data-driven growth executive to lead our efforts in hyperscaling Grow Therapy to become the country’s largest and most trusted behavioral health platform. As VP of Growth, you will oversee our marketing team (paid marketing, organic marketing, SEO, brand), serve as the GM for our marketplace, and work with our product and data teams to optimize conversion and retention through various marketing, product, and pricing levers. This role is perfect for someone who thrives in high-velocity settings, is a cross-functional collaborator and demonstrated team builder, and who is passionate about changing the status quo for mental health in our country. You will report directly to our CEO, and have the company’s full resources and support as you lead our expansion efforts.
What you’ll do:
- Set strategic and operational plans for the growth marketing function, including OKRs, prioritization, budgets, and forecasts
- Oversee our core client provider acquisition, including paid marketing, SEO, affiliate, and brand
- Own the PL of our marketplace, establishing the analytics scaffolding to quantify outcomes across channels and segments
- Organizationally design, recruit, and manage a world-class growth team
- Partner with our product team and provider recruitment team to improve conversion and retention for patients and providers
- Research and drive execution of new strategies on new and existing channels, applying qualitative and quantitative research methods along with rigorous A/B testing
You’ll be a good fit if:
- 5+ years of DTC growth marketing experience, driving profitable acquisition and revenue in a high-growth environment
- Strong understanding of our largest paid marketing channels (SEM, Social, SEO, Brand)
- Ability to balance strategy with execution – you will both drive high-level marketing strategy and at the beginning, be in the weeds on ad platforms
- Exceptional analytical skills, with an ability to distill data into actionable insight, and pragmatically prioritize
- Experienced in designing and leading high-performing teams
- Experience with product analytics tools
- Comfortable in a small, fast-paced, startup environment. You will wear a lot of hats and take real ownership
Please upload your resume in a PDF format.
- The chance to drive impact within the mental healthcare landscape from day one
- Comprehensive health insurance plans, including dental and vision
- Our dedication to mental health guides our culture. Wellness benefits include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible working hours and location (remote OR in-office, your choice!)
- Generous PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- Mental health mornings (2 hours each week)
- Team meditation
- Wellness Stipend
- In-office lunch and biweekly remote lunch on us!
- Continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to help build a rapidly scaling start-up organization by taking strong ownership of your work, mentorship, and our unbounded leadership opportunities
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas