Rhombus is on a mission to make the world a safer place. For organizations, physical security is an essential tool to maintain safe environments, yet today it is one of the most outdated and stagnant pieces of technology. Rhombus changes this with its centralized platform that combines intelligent cameras, access control, sensors, and AI analytics to help organizations improve safety and operations at scale. Rhombus is the top-rated security platform on G2, is used across 20,000+ locations, and is transforming how organizations manage their physical spaces.
As VP of Marketing, you’ll work closely with the executive team to drive results for this next phase of Rhombus’ growth. You’ll be responsible for managing and building a world-class marketing team, working cross-functionally to achieve company goals and lead the growth marketing and demand-generation strategy to exceed MQL, SQL, Customer, Opportunity, and Revenue targets.
What You’ll Do:
- Define, communicate, and be hands-on to implement new strategies that drive growth in all marketing areas, including messaging, demand gen, SEO/SEM, organic content, channel marketing, events, product, brand, outbound, sales enablement, press, etc.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop new marketing campaigns to drive new leads, opportunity, and revenue.
- Own the entire marketing funnel and pipeline number and work with the marketing team to define the growth plan, channel mix, data analytics to drive net new and expansion business across all segments (Commercial, SLED, Enterprise, Channel), as well as partnering with the sales team on strategy, targeting, lead follow up, and conversion.
- Establish and own marketing budget and target KPIs and track performance metrics on a daily/weekly basis and iterate quickly to optimize, proactively detect, and course correct.
- Continually evaluate the competitive landscape, conceptualizing/implementing out-of-the-box ways to differentiate, expand reach to target audience, and position Rhombus as a leader in the space.
- Manage, mentor, and build a team of high-performing marketers that operate with efficiency, quality, and speed; and are inspired by the Rhombus mission, love what they do, and are committed to the success of the company.
What We’re Looking For:
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field
- 5-10 years of experience developing and leading growth marketing initiatives for a B2B SaaS tech company with a blend between start-up and enterprise experience to IPO
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing/managing ads, building content, and launching integrated campaigns with an extensive track record of delivering positive ROI
- Data-driven and analytical – comfortable digging into the data to influence decision-making, driving continued pipeline and revenue growth
- Strong communicator and inspiring leader – convey complex ideas clearly with confidence, obtain alignment across various teams, and motivate/empower individuals to produce their best work with unbelievable efficiency
- Naturally creative and curious – love developing and testing new solutions to move Rhombus forward and always exploring different ways to market Rhombus and improve awareness and visibility within our target market
- Uncompromising attention to detail – ability to juggle, organize, and prioritize multiple projects with tight timelines while maintaining high-quality personal standards and throughout the team
- A continual learner that embodies a growth-hacking mindset and is constantly challenging themselves and the team to evolve and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done no matter what
Rhombus provides cloud managed video security and IoT sensors for enterprises to better manage their physical spaces. Companies can setup smart cameras anywhere in their organization in minutes without the need for complicated DVR’s or extra wires. The company is founded by industry veterans and is backed by Cota Capital, MSD Partners, Lemnos Labs, and Promus Ventures.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas