Why Clipboard Health Exists:
We exist to lift as many people up the socioeconomic ladder as possible. We dramatically improve lives, by letting healthcare professionals turn extra time and ambition into career growth and financial opportunity. We achieve this with our app-based marketplace that connects healthcare facilities and healthcare professionals, allowing healthcare professionals to book on-demand shifts and healthcare facilities to access on-demand talent. Our mission is to enable healthcare professionals to work when and where they want, and to enable healthcare facilities to meet their talent needs.
About Clipboard Health:
Clipboard Health is a post-Series C, extremely fast-growing tech startup with classic two-sided network effects, revolutionizing the market for healthcare talent. We are a diverse and inclusive company with a global, remote team. We have been named one of YC’s Top Companies for two years running, and have grown 25x across all key metrics in the last 18 months. There has never been a more exciting time to join our growing team and help us serve even more healthcare professionals and healthcare facilities, who can then better serve patients. To learn more about the culture at Clipboard Health, take a look at our culture hub here.
About the Role
The Workforce Analyst lives in the Customer Operations Workforce Management team and is responsible for the onboarding and off boarding of agents, managing access to CBH tools and systems, plotting agents into schedules, overseeing time off tracking and attendance adherence, and performing analysis whenever service level agreements are not being met. You are detail-oriented, comfortable with math and data, and exhibit initiative and curiosity.
- Closely monitoring support queues for any volume buildups and taking action to address any SLA slippage
- Onboarding new agents into CBH systems in a timely manner
- Off-boarding former agents from CBH systems in a timely manner
- Tracking seat / license usage in various tools to ensure we are staying within budget
- Plotting agents into schedules created by WFM
- Monitoring attendance and the PTO system to ensure that we are not falling below required headcount
- Assisting with holiday schedule creation
Profile Must Haves
- Math: you are good at it and comfortable navigating messy data
- Attention to detail: you check all the T’s and dot all the I’s, making sure nothing is overlooked
Your First Days
You become an expert in navigating CBH’s systems and tools, can comfortably generate reports in Metabase, Google Sheets, and Zendesk, and provide analysis on a recent SLA slippage.
You are onboarding and off boarding agents regularly and without error, providing reports on attendance adherence and PTO, and helping place new agents into the schedule.
System Requirements (Equipment not provided – NO CHROMEBOOKS, NO LINUX OS)
- Minimum 15Mbps wired internet connection
- Minimum i5 processor or equivalent
- Minimum 12GB Ram
- Quiet working environment
- Steady power and internet connection
This is a fully remote position. We operate 24/7 and work on a rotating roster. You must be OK to work weekends on any shift.
Originally posted on Himalayas
Remote jobs from Himalayas