Jobs for Female Lahore, Dankash is looking for a female “Receptionist / Front Desk Officer” to manage our front desk on a daily basis and perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests, and students, and greet people who visit the business place. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence with new students.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality having excellent communication skills. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Manage and perform all communications effectively and timely with staff, faculty, and students via phone or in person.
- To operate a Reception area that promotes a professional image of the organization at all times. To act as a point of contact for the college for all inquiries either by telephone, email, or face to face.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
Requirements and skills
- Intermediate or graduation; additional certification in Office Management is a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Hands-on experience with office equipment. (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise.