Jobs For Foreigners in Calgary Canada, In this role, you will set the tone for the store team and help bring our brand to life for our customers and employees. Your leadership role is critical in supporting the execution of the store strategy to achieve performance goals and drive profitable sales growth through all aspects of the store, including; customer and product operations, merchandising, and talent development. Through collaboration with your leadership team, you aim to teach others and coach behaviors to cultivate a high-performing team that meets or exceeds goals.
Gap has always been about the optimistic American style. Starting with our very first store on Ocean Avenue in San Francisco, opened almost 50 years ago by Doris and Don Fisher. The thread that’s run through those five decades is the phenomenal people who make up our brand – our employees and customers. People who are rooted in the legacy that makes Gap what it is, but who are also focused on the future. People who want to leave the world better than they found it.
We’ve built our brand on staying true to our roots while always being out in front of what’s next. If you want to be part of an iconic American brand, and help leads the way for where we’re headed, we’d love to have you join us.
What You’ll Do
- Recruit, hire and develop people to drive a culture of high performance and engagement.
- Accountable for team performance through teaching, coaching, and providing meaningful feedback to build capabilities.
- Support strategies and processes using a customer-centric mindset to deliver results, drive store sales and maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Promote community involvement.
- Adapt team priorities to respond to customer and business partner needs.
- Provide front-line supervision to an operational, service, or administrative team.
Who You Are
- Provides clear and direct communication of expectations and gives feedback while listening to learn in order to unlock personal and business results.
- Proven ability to organize and utilize time management and prioritization skills to effectively manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands.
- Strength in driving metrics to deliver results that will meet or exceed business goals.
- Able to travel as required.
- Probe beyond the stated situation uses reporting and company tools to find identify underlying issues and considers possible alternatives.
- Good understanding of concepts and procedures within own subject area.
Benefits at Gap
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, and Athleta, 30% off at Outlet, and 10% off markdowns at Gap, Banana Republic, and Outlet.
- Competitive Paid Time Off plans.
- Company match for donations and volunteer time
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- Virtual health care 24/7
- Maternity/Parental Top Up.
- See more of the benefits we offer.