Jobs For International Students in Montreal, At PCL, we build the places where life happens and find camaraderie in the process. We’re a community of builders committed to building better communities. That’s why we’re always looking ahead, and not just to the next project or what’s next in our industry.
We’re also looking at what’s next for you and how we can help you build a career you’re proud of. You could be part of a team that is expanding and establishing its operations in Montreal, and that is making a difference in the community. Here’s how a Communications Student for our Montreal office contributes to our team:
- Be part of a team of passionate and united professionals by supporting the PCL francization effort.
- Carry out tasks essential to our activities such as managing and processing directories of documents to be translated and monitoring their completion status.
- Translate internal documents from English to French.
- Assign certain translation tasks to our external translation firm and integrate the work provided internally.
- Correct and revise documents and ensure the proper use of the French language.
- Research the optimal translation of technical terms specific to the construction industry and maintain an up-to-date glossary.
- Work with our Communications Specialist to develop messaging and content for internal and external communications.
- Support the organization and maintenance of district files. At PCL, everyone is involved in our processes, and that includes our students.
- Have the chance to be part of large-scale projects, and bring your ideas and achievements to follow-up meetings. We consider you as a full member of our team in all our decisions.
- Be in the process of completing an academic degree in translation or communications. Experience in translation project management will be considered an asset.
- Excellent command of written French and English.
- Ease in using computer tools.
- Strong organizational skills.
- A passion for words!
PCL is an innovative, employee-owned company comprised of people who find passion in their profession and take pride in doing great work every day. Our work powers the infrastructure and utilities that are essential to daily life and our projects are the scene of vacations, careers, education, and healing. We are consistently ranked among the best companies to work for because we are committed to supporting and developing our teams.
The PCL Companies celebrate diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating equitable opportunities and an inclusive environment for all employees and applicants. We make employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.
32 thoughts on “Jobs For International Students in Montreal”