What we are looking for?
Jobs For Junior Engineer in Dubai, To provide support as a Design Engineer within a team working under close supervision by Associate and Principal Engineers.
Post Name – Junior Engineer
Qualification – Graduate Engineer
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects ad innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers.
You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our Building Department
Ramboll is committed to building our business here in the Middle East and improving our capture rate for projects in the region. We are taking the next step in this regard with the addition of a new Graduate planner
- Utilize new technology initiatives for the structural department, this shall include computational design, parametric modeling, and engineering software integration
- Begin to build relationships with other design stakeholders internally and with other external organizations.
- Carry out duties in accordance with company procedures and implement prescribed systems of work.
- Follow the company training scheme fulfilling objectives to assist personal development and provide a basis for future progression within the company.
- Contribute to the development of the company systems by reviewing existing procedures and commenting using the feedback system.
- Begin to take part in task groups to represent the team that you are working in.
- Attend team meetings providing feedback on your / company’s development where possible.
- Apply policies relating to health & safety, quality, and training
- Responsible for development and production of drawings / calculations / specifications / reports
- Understand design philosophy/design fundamentals.
- Be familiar with Architect / Service Engineer’s drawings/specifications etc.
- Graduate Engineer.
- Has good knowledge of concept design, buildability, detailed design, construction techniques, procurement routes, risk assessment and claim assessment, analytical concepts and delivery in CAD standards and 3D working
- UAE Nationals preferred
Technical Skills/ Ability:
- Ability to learn and integrate with other design teams.
- Ability to utilize new technology initiatives in the structural department, this shall include computational design, parametric modeling, and engineering software integration
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to deal with conflicting demands in order to meet deadlines, prioritize a heavy workload and have a willingness to work flexibly
- Good analytical skills
- The abundance of common sense and the ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Must be able to work on own initiative, with minimal management instruction or interaction, but can actively be part of a wider Business Services Team.
- Business and commercially aware
- Clear oral and written communication – attention to detail
- Integrity, and an ability to deal with and recognize confidential and sensitive information as well as work in a professional and customer-friendly manner.
- Business Awareness
- Building Relationships
- Problem Solving
- Persuading and Influencing
- Delivering Results
- Supports Change
- Team Player
- Communicating and Presenting
Welcome to our Buildings division
As one of the top 10 building designers in the world, Ramboll works on more than 10,000 building projects each year. 5,000 experts across the world specialize in creating more innovative, sustainable, and livable buildings.
We place particular emphasis on our livable buildings concept where we balance the cultural, social, and physical values of buildings, to improve the quality of life for building users.
Ramboll in the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Africa
Ramboll has more than 1,500 experts working across 15 offices in the Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Africa. We are present in Dubai, Doha, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, China, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
Our experts are applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health, and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture.