Jobs For Students To Work From Home, Data entry is an administrative position commonly held within business offices. They assist in supporting various departments in the company by entering personal customer and account information into data spreadsheets.
Data entry positions require an individual with excellent typing skills and proficiency in organizational and database software. Data entry employees keep information accurate and organized.
Data entry professionals use computers and data processing programs to enter information into a database or documentation platform. Data entry job descriptions may also include transcribing data from recordings or phone conversations.
- Organization Name: School District U-46
- Post Name: Data Entry
- Qualification: 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: Freshers
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary: USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour
- Location: Elgin, Illinois, United States 60120
School District U-46 serves families in 11 communities across 90 square miles within Chicago’s northwest suburbs, including Bartlett, Elgin, Hanover Park, South Elgin, Streamwood, and Wayne, and portions of Carol Stream, Hoffman Estates, St. Charles, Schaumburg, and West Chicago.
The District is located in the Fox River Valley, approximately 45 minutes west of downtown Chicago, and includes communities within Cook, DuPage, and Kane counties. The majority of our towns and cities are easily accessible from major interstates and commuter rail lines.
More than 37,000 pre-schoolers through 12th graders attend the 57 District schools and programs. Our vibrant student population lists 103 home languages and more than half of our students are from Hispanic families.
- Enter personal customer information into databases as collected upon forms or spreadsheets.
- Review all data for errors and report unusual findings to management.
- Collect and determine completed of all information before entering data into software programs.
- Scan and print required documents needed to collect information for data entry.
- Work following privacy guidelines as dictated by state and federal law.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports regarding sales information or areas to be improved upon.
- Ensure proper updates of required software and train new employees as needed on company processes.
- File and organize paperwork used to enter data into programs to keep a record of original documents.
- Fast Typing Speed.
- Basic Software Knowledge.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Attention to Detail.
- The Ability to Operate Standard Office Equipment.
- Organizational and Time-management Skills.
- Basic Research and Data Collection Skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Database Structure.
- Payment against entry.
- Low level of stress.
- Improves skills.
- Improves communication skills.
- The process to Identify fraudulent Data Entry Organizations.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.