Jobs Hiring Phoenix, We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization.
Our benefits include bonuses; commissions; healthcare; insurance benefits; retirement programs; stock-based plans; paid time off plans; family and parenting leaves; tuition reimbursement; wellness programs; onsite fitness centers and cafeterias; discount purchase programs; and service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities.
Who we want
- Hard-working winners. Loyal, competitive, and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers. People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Organized self-starters. Salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
- What you will do
As a Foot & Ankle Sales Rep, you work with a high degree of intensity and commitment to selling Stryker Foot & Ankle products that meet our customers’ needs.
You are responsible for becoming the resident Foot & Ankle expert as you work with a sophisticated audience of surgeons and healthcare professionals. You live your work, feeding off the extreme demands of Foot & Ankle, not counting hours but rather lives impacted.
A person who is energized by chaos, you organize your materials and sort possible solutions quickly during operating room consultations.
You take great pride in meticulously managing and maintaining your inventory of products and are prepared to assist a customer whenever the need arises.
Your knowledge not only of your own products but of competitors’ offerings, builds credibility with surgeons.
They trust you to provide advice and training on products and tools used to save lives. As a Foot & Ankle Sales Rep, you love driving in the fast lane and living out your mission to change lives by selling Stryker products that are making healthcare better.
What you need
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4+ years experience in a clinical healthcare or sales role (or a combination of the two)
- 3+ years of Sales Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- Excellent organizational skills and knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MS Office suite, databases, etc.)
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial)
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments
- Ability to participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside regular business hours, as required
- Must adhere to compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company’s policies and procedures
What We Offer
- A winning team motivated to achieve our mission and deliver remarkable results
- Coworkers are committed to achieving more and winning the right way
- Quality products that improve the lives of customers and patients
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your own career