Jobs in Abu Dhabi With Salary, At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter and more connected. Our clients rely on us to be strategic and practical; to help them save money while being innovative, and to be environmentally sensitive and understanding of community concerns when delivering crucial urban development projects.
Jacobs has had a strong presence in the Middle East for many years and has been assisting the region in implementing visionary transitions, such as with The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s 2030 Vision. The main objective is to develop a vibrant society, and a thriving economy of an ambitious nation, and this can be achieved through the development of water resources and infrastructure, which are at the core of this vision.
An effective employee onboarding process (virtual or otherwise) has been proven to boost productivity, engagement, and talent retention. It is integral to our strong hiring process. As such we have an opportunity for an HR Onboarding Coordinator to join our Abu Dhabi office.
A Human Resources general support role, responsible for coordinating the onboarding of new employees and contingent workers.
- Provide excellent customer service and support to managers and new hires from the time of offer acceptance through the first 30 days of employment.
- Apply judgment in choosing work methods and balancing different priorities.
|Hiring Organization||Jacobs Abu Dhabi|
|Post Name||Human Resources Onboarding Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 30 To AED 35 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
- Responsible for preparation of offer/employment contract for all new hires/transfer/temporary assignments.
- Act as one point of contact for candidate and supervisor queries
- Responsible for obtaining all immigration documents for visa processing and liaising with the PR team to obtain the necessary work permit.
- Liaising with other support functions such as IT, facilities, HSE, etc. to ensure all setups are in place before the candidate joins
- Responsible for all new joiner mobilizations, this will include all administrative tasks associated with mobilizations (accommodation, flights, air shipment, request new hire forms from a new joiner, etc) as applicable.
- Assistance with opening of local bank account
- Preparation of weekly new joiner reports and updates to the Hiring Managers and relevant business group leaders
- Responsible for Updating the Regional Onboarding templates
- Responsible for the administration of all company benefits programs in the region.
- Point of contact for benefit queries and claim issues
- Prepare confirmation letters and system updates for salary reviews; promotions; changes to T Cs (allowances, location, hours); secondments and transfers
- Generates scheduled or requested reports (terminations, headcount, etc)
- Personnel file administration (electronic)
- Payroll interface (employment changes etc.)
- Responsible for the setup and general orientation of contractors
- Leaver/Demobilization Administration
- Responds to internal and external questions related to company policies or general employee issues
- Point of Escalation for Global Business Services Team
- Maybe called upon to assist outside the functional area.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong proficiency in English.
- Ability to speak in public.
- Demonstrated professionalism, tact, diplomacy, discretion, and judgment.
- Ability to function autonomously and in a team environment.
- Ability to interface comfortably with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to learn quickly, get along with others, and have strong follow-up skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and a diverse workload, while achieving results in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to problem-solve and generate creative solutions to onboarding challenges, while working effectively with providers, staff, and business partners.
- Have a very strong customer focus.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in an adaptable team.
- Full-time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- The benefits package includes medical care, insurance, sports activities, and others.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
From our inclusive employee networks to our positive mental health champions – we are committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we have gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means, and space to maximize your potential. You will uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits, and opportunities to do well too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place.
No matter what drives you, you will discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company. Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery, and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good.
With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific, and project delivery for the government and private sector.