Jobs in Aiims Hospital Bhopal , We are looking to hire a doctor with outstanding medical knowledge and excellent counseling skills. Doctors are expected to be compassionate, have attentive listening skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with a genuine concern for patients and a passion to be of service and heal people.
To ensure success, doctors should have fantastic organizational and time management skills, the ability to make effective decisions, and an innate ability to manage change. Top candidates will have the willingness and ability to handle uncertainty and conflicting demands while remaining calm under pressure.
|Hiring Organization||AIIMS Bhopal|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||30000/- To 40000/- Per Month|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India 462020|
The Institute is striving to excel in Education, Research (National & International), and patient care. AIIMS Bhopal is one of the partners in the National Knowledge Network (NKN) connecting 52 Medical colleges all over the country to share updated knowledge in the field.
AIIMS, Bhopal has surpassed all other new AIIMS, in the field of Research. A total of 233 Publications were made in the last two years. The Faculty of AIIMS, Bhopal is mainly carrying out research in tuberculosis, cancer diagnostics, infectious diseases, and chronic kidney.
For the first time for any AIIMS, the AIIMS, Bhopal has established a Centre for the Translational Medicine which will have dedicated faculty and state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment like Whole Genome Sequencer, Automated Nucleic Acid Extractor, Flow
Cytometer, Automatic Absorption System, the In-Vivo Image Analyser to conduct the Drug and Vaccine Trial in animals.
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out Diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, Medical history, and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. for child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee Doctors and medical students.
- Fantastic counseling and listening.
- Superb organizational and time management.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure.
- Good practical skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Effective decision-making skills.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Communication skills, compassion, and a good bedside manner.
- Drive to continue learning throughout my career.
- Analytical ability.
- Medical Coverage.
- Life Insurance.
- Disability Options.
- Retirement Plans.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.