Jobs in Amazon San Antonio, A packager helps ensure that manufactured items are ready for shipment by placing them into containers, sealing and labeling the items, and preparing the item for transport. Another common name for this position is product packager.
Packagers are responsible for cleaning packaging materials, loading items into containers, and weighing and labeling the items appropriately. They also perform final checks for defective items, ensure all working items make it to the loading area or inventory, and keep detailed records of materials and shipments.
As one of the final checkpoints between buyer and manufacturer, packagers perform several important functions. They must ensure that all items are in proper working order. Any defective items must be discarded according to company procedures.
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 12 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78249|
Amazon is opening a new Consumer Robotics Software Development Center in Bengaluru. This site will help support Amazon’s Consumer Robotics division, which launched its first robot — Astro — last year. To celebrate the opening of the site, Amazon is hosting a virtual event for press and consumer robotics enthusiasts, called Amazon Device: All About Astro.
Astro is a new and different kind of robot, one that’s designed to help customers with a range of tasks like home monitoring and keeping in touch with family. It brings together new advancements in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor technology, and voice and edge computing in a package that’s designed to be helpful and convenient.
“Last year we unveiled our first consumer robot, but it certainly will not be our last. This new Consumer Robotics Software Development Center will help support our growing consumer robotics division and attract top talent to work on world-class technology products. India is an innovation hub; having the center here will help Amazon create better consumer robotics experiences for customers worldwide,” says Ken Washington, Vice President, Consumer Robotics, Amazon.
- Pack, weigh, and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Identify and dispose of defective items.
- Properly use packaging materials, including hand tools, glues, nails, padding, etc.
- Keep complete records of all materials that go through the warehouse.
- Maintain a clean work area.
Skills And Requirements
- Experience in manufacturing or related field is preferred.
- Basic shop skills, such as using hand tools.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong communication skills and desire to work with other team members.
- Insurance Plans. Insurance benefit plans are great ways to show your employees that you care about them.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.