Jobs in Bangladesh For Indian, Account managers act as client advocates and work with internal departments to ensure that client needs are understood and satisfied. They may assist with making sales, handling client complaints, collecting and analyzing data, and improving the overall customer experience.
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the clients they serve. Account managers will act as points of contact for their clients.
They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find the products which best fit the individual needs of the client. They also aid internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
|Hiring Organization||Prosearch Recruitment Consultants. RL-1027|
|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BDT 20000 To BDT 25000 Per Month|
|Location||Dhaka, Bangladesh 1000|
Bangladesh, a country of 140 million people with moderate Muslim and modern democracy, is a potential market for human resources. Our country has close cultural relations with the Middle Eastern and Gulf countries as well as with Malaysia. Our workers are energetic, law-abiding, disciplined, and peace-loving.
They inherit a secular culture of a moderate Muslim and democratic tradition. This helps them to work with the workers of any other country and of any religion. They possess a special quality of adjustment in any situation and atmosphere. Presently Bangladesh has over 100 Technical Training centers.
Besides 64 Technical Training Institute Specialized divisions & subsidiaries – Specialized recruiters in each of our industry-specific divisions & subsidiaries know the unique skills and requirements of each industry and where to locate the best people in that field.
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and respect.
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records pertaining to inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifying industry trends.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Direct POC and Accessibility.
- Good Knowledge of Processes and Requirements.
- Assistance in Setting Up Accounts.
- Improves Customer Satisfaction.
- Increases Revenue.
- Builds a Long-term Relationship.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Bangladesh For Indian.