Jobs in Bradford Part Time Student Job, Delivery drivers collect items and transport them to their destinations. Delivery drivers convey a variety of items, ranging from food to furniture, and may deliver to other businesses or to the public.
We are looking for a reliable delivery driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to working safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
|Hiring Organization||Iceland Foods|
|Post Name||Delivery Driver|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 14 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Bradford, England, United Kingdom BD4 9RQ|
Iceland is a unique British business, focused on frozen food, innovation, convenience, and value. Our strategy aims to leverage these well-established strengths to achieve long-term profitable growth for the benefit of our shareholders, colleagues, charities, and the communities where we operate.
We are the UK’s leading specialist retailer in this category and we seek to capitalize on this key point of difference, while steadily improving consumer perceptions of frozen food through our “Power of Frozen” marketing campaign.
For many years we have led the UK market in frozen food innovation, under our own iconic brand, and we aim to continue delighting our customers with exciting new lines that they simply cannot buy anywhere else.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible Work Hours.
- Tips And Bonuses.
- Quick Pay Turnarounds.
- No Boss Looking Over Your Shoulder.
- No Taking Work Home & Work-Related Stress.
- Low Commitment.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a very good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.