Jobs in Ontario, Canada, General laborers perform manual duties set out by supervisors. General laborers’ responsibilities include working with power tools, maintaining a clean work environment, and receiving goods. A good general laborer is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
To be successful as a general laborer you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good general laborer is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
We are looking for a fit, strong general laborer to perform a variety of physical tasks. General laborers’ responsibilities include receiving goods, performing construction site duties, and operating construction vehicles.
|Post Name||General Labour|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Ajax, Ontario, Canada L1S 1R6|
We’re more than a supplier: we’re a partner that provides a competitive advantage, a partner that can deliver consistent quality and superior service, and a partner that fuels innovation to foster real, sustainable growth.
We have a long history of entrepreneurship, leadership, and innovation. That history includes game-changing developments in papermaking, packaging design, and retail solutions, as well as strategically building and strengthening our company’s capabilities over time.
With operations around the world and expertise in every shopping category, we focus on working with brands to help them win across the board by providing an unbeatable portfolio of paper and packaging products. We’re building unbeatable packaging solutions together.
- Clean up worksites from hazardous or obsolete material.
- Assist welders, carpenters, painters, or other tradespeople on-site.
- Handle and transport materials and equipment.
- Use power tools and machinery when needed.
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks.
- Put up warning signs for vehicles and passersby.
- Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures.
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions.
Requirements & Skills
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
- Commitment to safety rules.
- Apprenticeship or specialization is an asset, but not necessary.
- Getting exercise.
- Reduced stress levels.
- Pride in the tangible results of your work.
- Better sleep.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.