Jobs in Cayman Islands for Foreigners, We are looking for an HR Executive to manage our company’s recruiting, learning and development, and employee performance programs. HR Executive responsibilities include creating referral programs, updating HR policies, and overseeing our hiring processes.
As an HR Executive, you should be able to handle and manage the department budgets. To be successful in this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Prior work experience as an HR Executive or a similar role will be an added advantage for the candidate. Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
|Post Name||HR Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KYD 25000 To KYD 30000 Per Year|
|Location||George Town, Cayman Island|
Baraud International Recruitment is Cayman’s leading recruitment and immigration consultancy. Building on the legacy of founder Betty Baraud, who still provides consultancy support to the firm, Angie Baraud is an Executive Director.
Adding to the core, in addition to our permanent staff, is our large body of temporary staff placed throughout Cayman’s leading enterprises. Whether you are a Caymanian, a local ex-pat, or a qualified professional from overseas looking for your next career move, we can help you find your dream job.
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor the HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager, or similar role.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting.
- Good knowledge of labor legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves, and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities.
- Solid communication skills.
- You’ll be in a position of influence.
- You’ll have the potential to earn an above-average salary.
- You’ll have the chance to change lives.
- You’ll have some significant staying power.
- You can help develop the people around you.
- The field is experiencing steady growth.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
For More Jobs Visit freeonlinejobalert