Jobs In Delhi, INDIA, To be the interface between the client and the agency, and to be the one point of contact to whom all communication is directed. To assist the client in strategizing and designing experiential marketing/event plans that adhere to the overall marketing communication of the brand while keeping ROI the focus.
To play a major role in all client pitches right from brainstorming to building a detailed proposal of ideas to flawless execution. To maintain good relationships with all celebrity managers, personalities, artists, etc. to ensure repeated work with them by the agency. Excellent on-ground event execution skills are required so as to meet the last-moment needs of the client.
To be able to multitask with various clients and various events taking place simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. To be able to adapt to exciting but ever-changing situations where quick decision-making is key.
- To manage relationships with large brands.
- To plan the promotional events, BTL Activities, and all kinds of printing solutions for their marketing needs
- To work with various teams to conceptualize and deliver this solution.
- To work under target pressure.
- To be open to traveling.
- The candidate should have had experience in the field of Client Servicing with an event management agency.
- Knowledge of PowerPoint presentations, word, and excel.
- Should be open for cold calling.
- Pleasing voice & personality.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication skills.
- Relationship-building skills.
- A positive and go-getter attitude is required.