Jobs in Delhi With High Salary, The Officer, of Human Resources, will be a key member of ChildFund India’s HR Team in supporting large-scale people operations of organizations in the country.
The incumbent will be responsible for comprehensive administrative support and initiatives on HR operations at the national level /assigned cluster of states and field level.
Hiring Organization – ChildFund International
Post Name – HR Officer
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Management
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 200000/- To 700000/- Per Year
Location – Delhi, India 110020
Ensure timely recruitment and onboarding of employees in assigned locations.
- Be responsible for onboarding and offboarding of employees, including completion of documentation based on organizational policy and relevant labor laws.
- Ensure maintenance and update of personnel files /records on regular basis.
- Coordinate absence management information, ensuring attendance records, time sheets, and leave records are maintained and updated.
- Ensure all employees are oriented to HR policies and procedures on a regular basis and internal /external compliances are completed, including the signing of key policies by all employees.
- Provide support in managing compliances relating to salary, benefits, employee grievances, disciplinary and performance management programs, and employment obligations in line with organizational policies and relevant labor laws.
- Support people managers and follow up in conducting regular performance reviews and developing individual development plans for employees are developed and delivered.
- Collaborate with people managers and the HR team in identifying training and capacity-building needs and facilitate the sourcing of training opportunities for employees.
- Be responsible and supportive in payroll, compliances, procurement process, and other administrative processes of HR.
- Support in employee engagement, learning, and development activities
- Any other role and responsibilities assigned by the Line Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ COMPETENCIES
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Management/HR Management. A Master’s degree is desirable.
- At least four years of demonstrated experience in the domain of Human Resource management.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Adept in using computers, particularly in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Be an organized, team player, self-starter, and results-oriented individual.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at the same time, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong confidentiality ethic, demonstrate flexibility, and versatility in adjusting to changing environments and requirements as necessary.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social, and political issues.
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.