Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for an efficient, courteous cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information about customers’ products, promotions, or item locations.
You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace. To succeed as a cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and a high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
Cashiers scan items, ensure that prices are quantities are correct, and collect payments. They also assist customers by explaining or recommending items, answering questions, and processing exchanges or refunds. Cashier responsibilities include receiving payments and issuing receipts, gift-wrapping packages, and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions.
|Hiring Organization||Al Rostamani International Exchange|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Al Rostamani International Exchange – ARIE started operations and has been a market leader in providing Money/ Currency Exchange, Remittance, and WPS Services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & across the UAE for over four decades. The company is part of Al Rostamani Group, a highly resourceful, reputable, and dynamic organization with varied business interests across all industries.
The Al Rostamani Group has been operating in the U.A.E for over 5 decades and is led by Mr. Marwan Abdulla Hassan Al Rostamani and Mr. Hassan Abdulla Hassan Al Rostamani. The Group is engaged in diversified business activities, which include Financial Services, Automobile Sector, Travel & Holidays,
IT & Communication, Construction & Contracting, Turnkey Electrical Power Projects, Printing and Publishing, Real Estate, General Trading (Dealership of Branded products like Castrol, Michelin Tires, and more) with a branch network spread throughout the United Arab Emirates.
Al Rostamani International Exchange was established primarily with an objective to offer currency exchange and money remittance services and solutions to the expatriate population in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & across the UAE at a time when the banking industry was not geared up to handle the remittance requirements both from a technology and service perspective.
The company has grown in leaps and bounds over the years and established itself as the best currency exchange in Dubai and UAE for our partners and customers to conduct their currency exchange and money remittances. We offer a variety of products and services to our customers while assuring the quality standards are met and the best currency exchange rates in Dubai and UAE are offered. We add Money to your Money.
- Provides a positive customer experience with fair, friendly, and courteous service.
- Registers sales on a cash register by scanning items, itemizing, and totaling customers’ purchases.
- Resolves customer issues and answers questions.
- Bags purchases if needed.
- Processes return transactions.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; and operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discount purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers and makes change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number, and operating credit card authorization systems.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at the beginning and end of the work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- POS systems.
- Provided training.
- Product knowledge.
- You can work with many different clients.
- Cashiers can work in many different fields.
- You can avoid hard physical work as a cashier.
- Most cashiers don’t work more than 40 hours.
- Cashiers have a decent work-life balance.
- You may get discounts on products.
- Being a cashier is not that stressful.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in Dubai.