Job Profile Summary
Jobs In Dubai 2022, As a Business Analyst, you will work across the entire Affinity project lifecycle supporting the project manager and wider team, contributing to project planning, implementation management, project activity monitoring, preparing and maintaining documentation, and evaluating project performance.
By analyzing the project’s requirements and understanding the client’s vision you will play a key part in the success of the project, using your skills as a communicator and facilitator to create the content and conditions for success.
You will also assist in building the business by supporting the team at the prospecting and opportunity stages. Within the live business portfolio, you will support managing the business by measuring and reporting on the performance of ongoing programs and supporting the dialogue with our clients on enhancements and expansions.
Hiring Organization – Marsh
Post Name – Business Analyst
Qualification – University Degree
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 10000 To AED 15000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Who You’ll Work With
When you join Marsh as a Business Analyst (BA), you are joining an organization that will challenge you and invests in your professional development. As a BA in the MENA Affinity team,
you will work with the local management and our regional practices to help companies across MENA to develop and implement strategies and processes to serve their clients better.
Within the Affinity Team, Marsh develops solutions that create value for our client’s customer base through products and services and therefore ultimately create value for our clients.
You will also connect with many industry and subject matter experts across the world within the Marsh & McLennan organization to maximize the potential for our clients as well as your own development.
We are a specialist team of insurance professionals focused on the development of large Affinity programs centered on Automotive, Device, Sponsored, Sharing Economy, and Private Clients specialist segments. These programs include Sales, Product development, Placement, and the use of technology to deliver the best-in-market customer experience.
What You’ll Do
- Support the project manager by assisting with overall project planning and management and taking ownership of project workstreams as necessary.
- Take ownership of creating and managing project documentation.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders in managing the completion of ongoing project activities.
- Support client acquisition and retention activities with research, analysis, and presentation & pitch development.
- Prepare content for client stewardship meetings to show program performance and project development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Support the development and management of analytics and reporting for the MENA Affinity business.
- Support local markets to develop and build their capabilities within the Affinity space.
- Support the regional management in continuously developing and enhancing the value proposition for the Affinity segment.
What You Need to Have:
- University degree in a related field, with an excellent record of academic achievement.
- 1 – 2 years of experience, ideally in consulting or business analysis.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite solutions.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English.
- A well-organized, efficient, and detail-oriented mindset.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A proven record of analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills in previous work settings and/or through extracurricular activities.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines with a can-do attitude.
- Proficiency in Arabic is a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with the digital project lifecycle are a plus.