Jobs In Dubai 2022, We are looking for a receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to our office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail.
To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is also helpful. Receptionists also perform various administrative tasks.
Receptionists handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel plans. A Receptionist is a professional who manages the front desk of an organization. They are usually the first point of contact for customers.
|Hiring Organization||GEMS Education Corporate Office|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2500 To AED 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
GEMS Education has 44 schools in UAE and Qatar, educating over 119,000 students, as well as schools in KSA, Egypt, Europe, Africa, India, Southeast Asia, and North America. from humble beginnings and a single school, GEMS Education has grown to become the largest K-12 private education provider in the world, operating leading international independent schools in six regions globally. We are also the largest employer of UK- and India-trained teachers outside their home countries.GEMS Education is an optimistic, forward-looking, and innovative company
GEMS Education is a home-grown UAE company, with an unparalleled track record of providing quality education across multiple curricula to meet the needs of local populations. Our Chairman Sunny Varkey’s vision is to put a quality education within the reach of every learner. In his own words, “Every child has the potential to be great, but few are given the opportunity to explore their true capabilities. Quality education is a basic human right, and the key to unlocking the greatness that lies in every child.”
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing clients as necessary.
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Hiring, managing, and developing the junior administrative team.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
Skills & Requirements
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Insurance Plans.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- corporate discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.