Jobs In Dubai Engineering, Whether it be groundbreaking products, best-in-class solutions, or creating a lifelong career, you can do the work that matters at Caterpillar. With a 95-year legacy of quality and innovation and 150 locations in countries around the world, your impact spans the globe.
When you join Caterpillar, you are joining a team of makers, innovators, and doers. We are the people who roll up our sleeves and do the work to build a better world. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation.
We make it happen. And we are proud of that because it helps our customers build and power the world we live in – the roads, hospitals, homes, and infrastructure. Without a dedicated workforce, Caterpillar could not effectively meet our customer’s needs. Join us.
Hiring Organization – Caterpillar
Post Name – Product Service Engineer
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
This opening is for a Product Service Engineer within the Excavation division, providing technical expertise & offering service solutions to Caterpillar and Dealer technical teams.
This role is a part of the Product Group Area Management team, which is responsible for representing the Excavation division (EXD) to all internal & external partners in Europe, Africa-Middle East, and the CIS (EAME) region.
This job role is responsible for supporting short-term, tactical service issues as well as long-term strategic improvement actions in the product support space.
This position is an expert role within the product support function in which the candidate needs to provide leadership & guidance to regional Caterpillar and Dealer personnel.
- Continuously monitor field performance of products across the work tool/machine life cycle
- Define product problems in terms of observed symptoms, research available data, define applications and conditions encountered, identify root causes, and work with dealers and technical staff to identify & provide the information needed
- Work with Reliability & Engineering teams to understand the potential Root Cause of failure
- Work with the team to identify Interim & Permanent Corrective Actions, and help to validate them
- Monitor results after change by collaborating with regional teams
- Provides technical product support to dealer personnel, subsidiary service groups, marketing units, design engineers, technical information division, test, and evaluation, etc.
- Responds to dealer/customer and other Caterpillar employee questions regarding product performance through all communication channels, including the ‘Dealer Solution Network’
- Initiates preparation and distribution of technical publications to communicate resolutions and announce product improvements
- Conducts dealer and customer visits to personally provide technical assistance on urgent field problems and for follow-up purposes
New Product Introduction
- Provides input to NPI (New Product Introduction) team for the setting up of serviceability, reliability, and durability goals and pilot test program
- Assist the NPI team to perform Validation activities in the region
- Manages release of Service letters to address commercial/business impact of field problems
- Monitor Standard & Goodwill Warranty costs to proactively address any gaps
- Lead/participate in projects to improve Parts & Services Revenue
- Lead/participate in projects to improve Customer product support experience
- 6 – 8 years of relevant hands-on field experience
- Technical education in Engineering or Equivalent
- Strong knowledge of construction equipment, including application & service
- Experience in Worktools, Hydraulic, Electrical & Electronics,
- Effective communication & presentation skills, proficient in written & oral English language
- Adept in using online systems & applications, high skill levels in MS Office
- Able to build relationships with various internal & external stakeholders
- Ability to read schematics, engineering drawings, knowledge of Hydraulic Excavators and work tools
This position requires regional travel as and when required, up to 30% of the time.
Diverse candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Please frequently check the email associated with your application, including the junk/spam folder, as this is the primary correspondence method. If you wish to know the status of your application – please use the candidate log-in on our career website as it will reflect any updates to your status.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status,
military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Caterpillar is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation