Jobs in Dubai For 12th Pass Indian Male, At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Security Services Seller will lead sales activities in Saudi and act as the focal point to the client for the sales of IBM Security Services. The position will entail managing key relationships, understanding the client’s organization and culture, and developing strategic plans to address both IT and Line-of-Business organizations. The main focus of this role is Opportunity Identification and Opportunity Ownership.
The candidate must have the ability to develop security pursuit strategies in key accounts and support new business opportunities which include defining sales opportunities, determining engagement scope & cost projections, formulating potential security solutions based on client requirements, and functioning as the Security Sales Subject Matter Expert (SME) across the assigned territory.
The candidate should demonstrate the use of consultative sales techniques to develop and broaden sales opportunities throughout the territory.
* Work with the IBM Security Team to identify, qualify and close new business sales opportunities by demonstrating a consultative sales approach
* Manage Security Services Signings, Revenue, and Profit objective attainment for an assigned territory
* Interlock with Security Services Technical and Delivery teams to drive qualified opportunities’ to close
* Exceed the sales plan and business objectives by successfully selling IBM Security services into the assigned territory
* Actively lead the resolution of customer issues to ensure their satisfaction and a successful outcome to the sale
* Engage technical resources, as appropriate, to ensure the company overcomes any technical objections in the sales cycle
* Drive contract discussions and negotiations with supporting functions like finance and legal teams
* Develop trusted relationships at a senior management level in enterprise accounts and develop and maintain their confidence
* Leverage subject matter experts, executives, and thought leaders as needed to provide value to the client. This role will build relationships with senior client executives while earning a reputation as a trusted business advise
* Coordinate and deliver timely, accurat,e and quality information, as required to meet sales goals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Experience in selling Security Consulting and System Integration Services (i.e. security strategy, risk and compliance services, security managed services, incident response, penetration testing, identity, and access management ..etc.)
* Deep knowledge of security solutions, services, and offerings
* Understanding of local market trends and cyber security laws and regulations
* Demonstrated success closing large deals
* Experienced in consultative sales techniques
* Strong communication skills: Senior executive level presence and presentation skills in both written and verbal communication
* Demonstrable ability to build IBM relationships, become a trusted advisor, and influence positive outcomes
* Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into client solutions & actions.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Knowledge of IBM Security Services and Software portfolio
* Relationships with security technology providers