Indian Graduates For Jobs in Dubai , UAE, We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles.
You will select products from the warehouse, load, and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to the delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport it to and store it in designated warehouse positions.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused, and have outstanding problem-solving skills.
|Hiring Organization||Emirates Logistics LLC|
|Post Name||Warehouse Worker|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 4000 To AED 4200 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Emirates Logistics LLC is a pioneer in providing Freight and Logistics solutions.
Headquartered in Dubai and spread across UAE with 5 branches, it is well resourced and competent organization operating and servicing a large customer base in various segments of the market.
Since its inception, Emirates Logistics has made strategic investments in Infrastructural development, World Wide Agent network, Technology, and Expertise enabling our expeditious escalation as a renowned and successful brand both in the UAE and the Middle East
Our objective is to bring value to our customers through our comprehensive Logistics capabilities, but still be flexible to provide customized solutions to each customer to meet their unique business needs.
We are committed to creating value For our Customers by offering cost-effective solutions and superior service.
For our Suppliers and Partners through business co-operation and mutual profitability. For our Employees through knowledge. expansion and diversification creating growth opportunities
For the Organization by investing continuously in information Technology. For our Investors through returns on investment.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of the work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory inaccessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
- Ability to operate forklift proficiently.
- Completion of a background investigation and drug screening.
- Strong people skills.
- Good moral character.
- Physically strong, agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.