Jobs In Dubai Real Estate, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A” Arab Emirates.
Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail, and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world’s most admired and innovative brands.
Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enable the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration, and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Hiring Organization – Al-Futtaim
Post Name – Sales Coordinator
Qualification – Bachelors / Diploma
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 4000 To AED 5000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Overview of the role:
- Primary responsibility is to act as a link between the retail showroom requirements and the Workshop deliverables. It is a central coordinating function and must compile and capture in SAP all transactions pertaining to the control of documents required by the business. Requires a good understanding of the sales process and external regulatory requirements.
What you will do:
- Coordinate all vehicle deliveries for each day. Ensure that vehicles are sent to the workshop for cleaning and servicing; ensure accessories are fitted as per specifications from the customers and that the vehicle is prepared for delivery with zero errors and omissions.
- Ensure timely and complete documentation pertaining to the registration of vehicles which include insurance, number plates, VCC documents, Invoicing, Sales Letters and Gate Passes, etc., to ensure a smooth sales process.
- Coordinate with Drivers / Outsourced staff to ensure that all Demo bikes are cleaned, fuelled and thoroughly checked, and kept ready for test drives for the day.
- Conduct physical and System Inventory Checks on a daily basis to inform BSM and SEs of available stocks.
- Oversee the display of Vehicles in the location to ensure these are displayed as per required standards.
- Manage the logistic transfer of motorcycles from warehouse to workshops for PDI with vendors, transferring new, used, and demo bikes between branches.
- Coordinate with Aftersales and key account operations teams for collections from locations to ensure inbound and outbound flow is smooth throughout the month.
Required Skills to be successful:
- Customer management
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Timely Resolution
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About the Team:
- Reporting to the National Manager – of Motorcycles & Marine and primary responsibility is to act as a link between the retail showroom requirements and the Workshop deliverables. It is a central coordinating function and must compile and capture in SAP all transactions pertaining to the control of documents required by the business. Requires a good understanding of the sales process and external regulatory requirements.
What equips you for the role:
- Bachelors / Diploma
- 2 years in a similar role
- Proficient in SAP
- MS Office – especially MS Excel
- Efficient coordination in respect of the day-to-day activities of a retail operation
- Strong analytical skills