Jobs In Dublin Airport, We are looking for a dedicated security officer to ensure the safety and security of our premises, assets, staff, and visitors. The security officer’s responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
To be successful as a security officer you should be highly observant and able to objectively assess the severity of a situation. An outstanding security officer should be able to remain calm and decisive in any situation. Security officers ensure the safety and security of designated properties, assets, personnel, and visitors. They investigate and report irregularities and guard against unlawful behavior.
A Security Officer is a professional who watches over surveillance cameras, guards the inside and outside of buildings, and ensures people and valuables on the property are safe and out of harm’s way. You will be responsible for detecting any suspicious behavior and preventing vandalism, thefts, or other criminal behavior.
Hiring Organization – Dublin Airport
Post Name – Security Officer
Qualification – 12th Pass
Salary – EUR 2000 To EUR 2300 Per Month
Dublin Airport is an international airport serving Dublin, Ireland. It is operated by DAA. The airport is located in Collinstown, 7 km north of Dublin, and 3 km south of the town of Swords. It shares the same Eircode routing key area with both Swords and Collinstown. The curved building with its tiered floors was designed to echo the lines of a great ocean liner and won many architectural awards for its design. This original terminal building was designed to cater to just 100,000 passengers a year.
Flights departing from Dublin had ventured as far as Continental Europe, with Dutch airline KLM beginning the first European service to Dublin. New concrete runways were completed after ten years in operation – the airport had been used by a total of 920,000 passengers. the original terminal was incapable of handling growing passenger numbers, Originally it had been planned that this building would handle all US and European flights, but instead, it became the arrivals area for all passengers.
- Installing security systems and controls.
- Inspecting and patrolling premises regularly.
- Monitoring surveillance cameras and reporting suspicious behavior.
- Communicating with law enforcement, fire departments, and emergency medical personnel.
- Monitoring public access and ensuring the security of all personnel and visitors.
- Responding to alarms and analyzing security footage.
- Investigating suspicious behavior, incidents, and security breaches.
- Apprehending trespassers and perpetrators.
- Maintaining an activity log and preparing surveillance reports.
- Adhering to company policies and legal regulations.
Skills And Requirements
- Registered as a security officer.
- Outstanding surveillance and observation skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of public safety, security operations, and procedures.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations.
- Trained in First Aid and self-defense.
- Here are five of them.
- Protection. The presence of security provides peace of mind and a sense of comfort.
- Promote Good Customer Service.
- Handle Emergency Situations.
- Maintain a Safe and Secure Environment
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.