Jobs In Dublin City Centre, We are looking for a talented, diligent system administrator to maintain and administer our company’s networked system of computers. The system administrator’s responsibilities include troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues, as well as ensuring that all computing operations run with optimal performance and security.
To be successful as a system administrator, you should have an excellent ability to solve problems using your in-depth understanding of information systems and computing solutions. The best system administrator will also be a team player, willing to handle all support requests with courtesy and professionalism.
System administrators, or SysAdmins, are responsible for setting up and maintaining computer systems. They ensure that computers in the company’s network, especially the server, run smoothly and securely. A System Administrator is a professional who plays an integral role in maintaining organizational policies to ensure the integrity of their network and computer systems.
Hiring Organization – ADAPT Centre
Post Name – System Administrator
Qualification – Post Graduate
Employment Type – Full Time
Salary – EUR 3000 To EUR 3300 Per Month
Location – Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
ADAPT’s research vision is to pioneer new forms of proactive, scalable, and integrated AI-driven Digital Media Technology that empower individuals and society to engage in digital experiences with control, inclusion, and accountability with the long-term goal of a balanced digital society by 2030. ADAPT is pioneering new Human Centric AI techniques and technologies including personalization, natural language processing, data analytics, intelligent machine translation human-computer interaction, as well as setting the standards for data governance, privacy, and ethics for digital content.
ADAPT’s breakthrough technologies and research applications in Media Interaction, Digital Humanities, Health, Data governance, and Fintech are being applied across multiple Industry domains, expertly facilitated through the ADAPT Design & Innovation Lab (dLab) to deliver product and service innovation. ADAPT’s international research leadership, research excellence, industry collaborations, multidisciplinary outlook, strategic national position, and the opportunities arising from its scale, make our researchers highly sought after for collaboration and highly competitive in international funding programs and has competitively won over 40 European Research Projects.
- Configuring and maintaining the networked computer system, including hardware, system software, and applications.
- Ensuring data is stored securely and backed up regularly.
- Diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, networking, and system issues when they arise.
- Replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Researching and recommending new approaches to improve the networked computer system.
- Providing technical support when requested.
- Documenting any processes that employees need to follow in order to successfully work within our computing system.
Skills And Requirements
- Microsoft MCSE certification or similar.
- Past experience administering server-side technology and networked computing systems.
- Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines.
- Availability outside of working hours to resolve emergency issues promptly.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Patient and professional demeanor, with a can-do attitude.
- Save, Don’t Scrimp. CRM can increase revenue by 41 percent per salesperson.
- Employee Turnover. We know you have high standards for your business.
- Implementation Timeline.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.