Jobs In Dublin Part Time, We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work. Also called data entry clerks, data entry operators collate, organize, and capture data into digital databases for a variety of companies and industries.
They gather and organize documents for processing, verify the document information for accuracy and inconsistencies, and update digital databases and archives. The duties of a Data Entry Operator include coding information, troubleshooting processing errors, and achieving an organization’s goals by completing the necessary tasks.
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 18 To EUR 22 Per Hour|
||Dublin, Leinster, Ireland|
Accenture plc is an Irish professional services company based in Dublin for tax purposes. Specializing in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, Andersen Consulting broke all contractual ties with AWSC and Arthur Andersen. As part of the arbitration settlement, Andersen Consulting paid the sum held in escrow (then $1.2 billion) to Arthur Andersen and was required to change its name, resulting in the entity being renamed Accenture.
Andersen Consulting adopted its current name, “Accenture”. The word “Accenture” is derived from “Accent on the future”. The name “Accenture” was submitted by Kim Petersen, a Danish employee from the company’s Oslo, Norway office, as a result of an internal competition. Petersen felt that the name should represent its will to be a global consulting leader and high performer, and also intended that the name should not be offensive in any country in which Accenture operates.
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Skills And Requirements
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible working schedule. Data entry jobs offer a bigger advantage of working according to your specifications.
- Payment against entry.
- Low level of stress.
- Improves skills.
- Improves communication skills.
- The process to Identify fraudulent Data Entry Organizations.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.