Jobs In Dublin , We are searching for a talented and experienced Computer Engineer to join our dynamic team. As the computer engineer, you will play a vital role in our Information Technology (IT) department, performing a range of duties including designing, testing, and inspecting all software used within the company.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, analysis tools, and object-orientated modeling. To excel in this position, all candidates should be critical and creative thinkers, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Computer engineers manage and design the computer hardware and software systems of a company. These skilled individuals may specialize in hardware or software and are often referred to as programmers. Their duties include developing software systems, updating hardware, and designing new equipment.
|Hiring Organization||Electronix Services|
|Post Name||Computer Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 2500 To EUR 3000 Per Month|
||Dublin, Leinster, Ireland|
Electronix Services have been in the Electronic Repair and Refurbishment business for more than 30 years utilizing equipment and expertise to service and repair virtually any piece of electronic equipment at the full component level. We stand by our service and offer our customers a fully comprehensive warranty on all work we perform.
We operate at the full component level which reduces material costs dramatically, we save our customers on average >70% of the typical costs they would incur using alternative solutions. We operate in hours and days rather than weeks and months. Our Management system ensures all items are processed in a timely fashion with any issues immediately addressed.
- Perform periodic hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all staff members.
- Oversee the company’s cloud storage accounts to guarantee they’re protected and secure.
- Conduct validation testing for new and renovated motherboards.
- Ensure existing computer equipment are up-to-date.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units.
- Draft new computer equipment blueprints and present them to management.
- Plan and manage the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Develop and install software systems.
Skills And Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of design analytics, algorithms, and measuring tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A creative thinker with good analytical abilities.
- Proficient in problem-solving.
- Improved job opportunities.
- Opportunities for innovation and creativity.
- Essential for an all-rounded education.
- Opportunity to protect civil liberty and fight against cybercriminals.
- Making a positive impact in the world.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.