|Hiring Organization||The Waldorf Independent School of Edmonton|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6B 1B5|
Waldorf educators believe strongly that the education of the future must have four dimensions: academic, practical, aesthetic, and ethical. In particular, they believe in the universality of ethical education.
By encouraging the development of a child’s inherent morality and sense of beauty, the child becomes enthused and motivated to master his/her world. Waldorf education is a preparation for both post-secondary education and for life.
- Greeting office visitors and directing them to the appropriate parties.
- Handling basic office tasks, such as filing, delivering mail, answering emails and phone calls, and data entry.
- Coordinating schedules and managing calendars for multiple parties to ensure that activities are properly arranged with no conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements and preparing documents, presentation materials, and facilities for meetings.
- Entering and updating company, employee, and client records.
- Ordering, storing and distributing office supplies.
- Maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Directing, reviewing, and optimizing office operations to increase accuracy, productivity, and efficiency and reduce costs.
- Providing basic bookkeeping services.
Skills & Requirements
- At 1 year’s experience in administrative services or related fields.
- Additional education, certifications, or experience is advantageous.
- Understanding accounting principles and bookkeeping software may be required.
- Familiarity with office technology and equipment, including computers, fax machines, scanners, printers, phone systems, etc.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance, courteous manner, and clear, friendly phone voice.
- Broad Scope of Responsibilities. First things first, a position in office administration requires you to “wear many hats,” as the saying goes.
- Autonomous Environment.
- Building Relationships.
- Opportunities Abound.
- An Administrative Assistant Frees Up Your Time.
- Administrative Assistants Streamlines Clerical Duties.
- The Communication Hub to Connect Everyone.
- A Welcoming Presence in the Office.
- They Can Offset Your Weaknesses.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.