Jobs in Ghana 2022, Sales managers lead a sales team by providing guidance, training, and mentorship, setting sales quotas and goals, creating sales plans, analyzing data, assigning sales territories, and building their team.
You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitating the ongoing training of your salespeople.
|Hiring Organization||GuardianTech Limited|
|Post Name||Sales Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GHS 2800 To GHS 3000 Per Month|
Your IT people are overwhelmed with daily “Right Now!” problems. Due to the time constrain, the business continuity task is being overlooked. Which includes System security, patch management, backup, and backup integrity checks (restore verification).
As an end result, the focus of your IT team is diverted towards small areas while the major areas, which are prone to cyber-attacks are readily exposed to hackers. Employing additional staff and investing in security tools (Antivirus) does not mean better security.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance/health spending.
- Life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan & company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick leave.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Wellness Program.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.