Jobs in Gorakhpur For Fresher, Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as
Managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands. In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications.
A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued. Office assistants handle organizational and clerical support tasks. This may include organizing files, scheduling appointments, writing copy, proofreading, receiving guests, and more, depending on the company and its needs.
An Office Assistant’s responsibilities include taking calls from customers and delivering messages while also using basic office equipment like faxes or scanners. They help maintain files to keep track of important documents, organize travel arrangements, manage supply inventory and perform data entry as required.
|Hiring Organization||HDFC Bank|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||12000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh, India 273001|
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in the city of Mumbai, India. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and the world’s 10th largest bank by market capitalization as of April. It is the third-largest company by market capitalization of $122.50 billion on the Indian stock exchanges.
It is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with nearly 120,000 employees HDFC Bank was incorporated as a subsidiary of the Housing Development Finance Corporation, with its registered office in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Its first corporate office and a full-service
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodation and reservation needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Previous Experience in a Related Field Preferred
- Self-Driven Excellent Customer Care Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs Attention to Detail
- Professional Appearance Excellent Typing Skills Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently
- Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team
- Enthusiastic and Reliable Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedures Reliable
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in a related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
- Facing challenges and solving puzzles.
- Enjoying a variable, but the busy, schedule.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for 12th Pass Jobs in Gorakhpur For Fresher