Jobs in Houston, Texas Full Time, Culmen International is hiring a Nonproliferation Specialist to provide support for our Oak Ridge National Laboratory Nuclear Smuggling Detection and Deterrence forward deployed contract in Houston, Texas.
Established in, Culmen International is committed to enhancing international security, strengthening homeland defense, optimizing government operations, and providing humanitarian assistance around the world.
We provide technical and management expertise, develop innovative technology solutions, and deliver youth care services, logistics, training, and language services worldwide. With experience in over 126 countries, Culmen supports our clients to accomplish critical missions in challenging environments.
Roles and responsibilities included but were not limited to
- Provide subject matter expertise, training, and project support to NSDD’s Latin America region
- Conduct site visits to border crossings and MDS units
- Observe, report, and assist with training, field exercises, and readiness drills
- Coordinate and deconflict interagency in support of NSDD forensics and regulations projects
- Facilitate import and receipt of NSDD equipment
- Coordinate communications and logistics with all NSDD partners
- Support interagency and international organization events/outreach
- Support sustainability goals and activities to maintain momentum in the on-site transition
- Experience with foreign Customs and/or Border Guard
- Experience with training international partners in radiation detection systems operation/counter-smuggling
- Masters degree
- Background in law preferred, not required.
Top Tier Benefits Package
- Exceptional Medical/Dental/Vision coverage with 100% of the premiums paid by the company for all employees and their eligible dependents
- 401k – Vested immediately and 4% match
- Life insurance and disability are paid by the company
- AFLAC Available
- Tuition Assistance
- 12 Paid Holidays
At Culmen International we are committed to creating, promoting, and sustaining a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our commitment to these values is unwavering across all our work around the world.
We include and celebrate employees of diverse races, genders, religions, sexual orientations, ethnicities, nationalities, socioeconomic statuses, languages, (dis)abilities, ages, and religious commitments. These differences drive innovative solutions to meet the needs of our employees and clients. Culmen is an equal opportunity employer.
Related Jobs For You
|Construction Jobs Houston, US|
|Coca Cola Jobs Houston, US|
|Rockets Careers Houston, US|
|Railroad Jobs Houston, US|
|Zip Recruiter Houston|