Jobs in Hyderabad, 2Coms Group is a 30 years old organization currently operating pan India from 23 cities, have office in 9 cities, working on diverse industries as manpower service provider, also working with a german collaboration company and have their own CSR , Care Netram where we provide low cost glasses to people below poverty line, 2Coms Group have 14 National Awards in her kitty and have recently received 4 national awards for their contribution of vision glasses in Odisha, now extending in Jharkhand as well, also 2Coms is at the top at their work for NAPS – National Apprenticeship Programme of Govt. of India for training skilled and unskilled labours and making them eligible to get a job in India, 2Coms is one of India’s leading staffing & recruitment firm and has gained a rich diversified experience in handling various types of HR solutions and services ranging for Recruitment Solutions, Contract Staffing, Flexi Force, Payroll Outsourcing, Skill Development, Recruitment Process Outsourcing in various Industries.
- You are a go-getter & high on energy.
- You are a fast learner & you are flexible.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are an excellent listener.
- You Have strong execution skills.
Role: Full-Stack developer [PHP]
Experience: 2+ years minimum.
- Strong knowledge of PHP CodeIgniter.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Understanding of MVC & design patterns.
- Writing clean, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Experience in common third-party APIs.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Solve performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Familiarity with MySQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Clear and thoughtful communication is another must-have for successful collaboration.
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications.
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications.
- Ensuring full proof of performance of the deliverable.
- Coordinating with co-developers and other related departments.
- Sending regular updates about project status.
21 thoughts on “Jobs in Hyderabad”