Jobs in Iceland For English Speakers, We are looking to employ an English teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The English teacher will be responsible for teaching reading, writing, and speaking skills.
English teachers are qualified professionals who teach reading, writing, and speaking skills to students. They teach students in Elementary, Middle, or High School, and plan and execute lessons according to a pre-set curriculum.
To ensure success as an English teacher, the candidate must be qualified in English as a first language. The English teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process.
|Post Name||English Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||ISK 225000 To ISK 230000 Per Month|
Suðurhlíðarskóli is a small school in the heart of Reykjavík, located by the shore in Fossvogin, close to Nauthólsvík and Öskjuhlíð. There is room for 60-80 students in grades 1-10. bench.
At Suðurhlíðarskóli, we emphasize the participation, initiative, and responsibility of students. They get many opportunities to do their own research and research various topics related to their interests or plans.
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar, and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a teaching role.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior.
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades.
- Research new language teaching methods.
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict.
- Make a positive impact.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.