We are looking for an HR administrator with superb communication and administration skills. The HR administrator will handle all written and verbal employee queries with the utmost confidentiality. Responsibilities may include but are not limited to, drawing up HR documents, corresponding with recruitment agencies, and organizing training sessions.
And events, updating company policies and ensuring they comply with labor laws. To be a successful HR administrator, you should have sound knowledge of labor laws and be willing to regularly revise them. You must be able to deal with a variety of personalities and keep calm in tense situations. A top HR administrator should be approachable, fair, and have good multitasking abilities.
You should also be willing to attend workshops and training sessions wherever possible. HR administrators have both management and administrative responsibilities within an organization. They are usually the first point of contact for all HR-related matters and often deal with internal and external parties.
|Hiring Organization||Phorest Salon Software|
|Post Name||HR Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 25 To EUR 30 Per Hour|
|Location||Dublin, Leinster, Ireland D07 K7KF|
We are proud to be a life force for our industry. Our system helps businesses to manage, market, and grow, not just through innovation in technology, but through mentoring, education, and unrivaled support. We are passionate about giving back to the salon industry and to the environment.
Phorest frees teams up to focus on their passion and business success. More creativity. Less admin. Known globally for providing the best salon marketing tools, Phorest now touches every point of the salon experience, from custom salon apps, online bookings, and stock control through to eCommerce and payments.
But they didn’t stop there. The salon had another problem: getting clients back in, and spending money after the Christmas rush had died down. So they came up with the idea to use the text message software they built to send their clients a message about a special offer for January, offering a free retail product with every.
- Processing internal arrangements such as travel, training sessions, and team-building events.
- Maintaining internal records, which may include preparing, issuing, and filing company documentation (e.g. sick leave, maternity leave, etc.).
- Communicating with recruiters and other external parties.
- Updating company policies and ensuring legal compliance.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all personnel queries.
- Setting up interviews and corresponding with prospective employees in a timely manner.
Skills And Requirements
- Proven experience in an HR role.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and practices.
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Must be approachable and helpful.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good ethical judgment.
- Managing health insurance.
- retirement accounts.
- paid time off.
- parental leave.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.