Jobs in Jakarta For Foreigners, Employee experience is the result of all the interactions an employee has with their employer. It’s a specialized field closely related to employee engagement which focuses on creating a great working environment for organizations to get the most out of their people.
Job Purpose and Impact
- Provide relevant and effective consulting services to business leaders, ensuring valuable HR solutions adapted to the complexity of the business and facilitating the coordinated deployment of HR services, including any regional specific strategy requirement
- Develop and sustain valuable human resources solution consultative and coaching skills and overall effectiveness of the country teams.
- Drive the change management efforts, encourage an attitude of change across the organization and promote the use of tools and technologies to gain efficiency in delivering human resource solutions.
- Establish the employee experience with a strong client focus, an environment of collaboration and enablement, effective and successful performance and continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements and work with legal resources or external consultants to interpret and implement complex and ambiguous policies.
- Responsible for vendor management of employee experience service providers.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of related work experience
- Advanced IT skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master’s degree or another post-secondary degree
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement HR processes and client-focused solutions
- Project management and HR Business Partnering experience
- Consistent track record of implementation and optimization of processes and metric