Job Purpose and Impact
The Senior Business Analyst will lead efforts through the influence that will enable change in an organizational context through the creation of the definition of the business needs and the creation of solution recommendations that deliver value to stakeholders.
In this role, you will use advanced knowledge of the tasks and techniques that are used to perform complex business analyses such as solution evaluation, strategy analysis, elicitation and collaboration, requirement life cycle management, requirements analysis, and design definitions, and business analysis planning and monitoring to advance the profitability or efficiency of the business.
You will partner effectively with all levels of the organization, guide others, drive results, proactively identify and resolve problems and make challenging decisions to improve business performance.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business stakeholders, document requirements, and create initiatives that support the business requirements and needs.
- Identify and effectively articulate the need for change in how the organization works and facilitate change by applying change management methodologies.
- Work with other stakeholders within the IT team to suggest comprehensive solutions to complex business problems and present valuable solutions to business stakeholders.
- Guide the business through the unknown or unmapped territory to advance to the desired destination as the liaison to cross-functional, regional, and global solutions delivery teams.
- Use a thorough comprehension of complex internal or external business issues to analyze the organization or business domain and document business, data, processes, or systems, and provide an assessment of the business model and the integration with technology.
- Collaborate across all levels of the organization to collect information about an organization’s operations to improve systems and processes, research business processes, analyze the potential impact and create and effectively communicate recommendations for the leadership team.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Prior in Wallstreet Suite of treasury systems or SAP Treasury modules
- Good command of a secondary Asian language to communicate with stakeholders in Asia
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time post-Covid to manage key milestones in projects
Related Jobs For You
|Jobs in Jakarta For Foreigners|
|Part-Time Job Jakarta|
|Activation Manager Jobs Jakarta|
|Airport Services Duty Supervisor – Jakarta Jobs|