Jobs in Korea For Indian, A logistics specialist is responsible for the oversight of the life cycle of products, including preparation, shipping, and receiving. Besides that, they help organize transaction schedules, maintain inventory records, and manage fleet maintenance programs.
They offer support with the maintenance of logistics policies, administer and maintain inventory control program systems and coordinate with the in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers.
Additionally, logistics specialists develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves. Logistics specialists usually work within the logistical department in a variety of industries.
|Post Name||Logistics Specialist|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KRW 2500000 To KRW 3000000 Per Month|
|Location||Seoul, South Korea|
A trusted partner of nearly 3 million customers, Ecolab is a global leader in water, sanitation, infection prevention solutions, and services that protect human and life resources.
In more than 40 industries, customers looking to improve food safety, maintain a clean and safe environment, increase operational efficiencies and meet their sustainability goals choose Ecolab’s comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights, and world-class services.
- Establish and maintain maximum and minimum consumables inventory levels.
- Coordinate with in-house sales team to promote accurate and timely processing of orders for customers.
- Provide assistance for maintaining logistics planning tasks.
- Scan orders into the computer and track shipments across multiple channels.
- Approve timesheets associated with deliveries and pick-ups.
- Administer and maintain inventory control program systems.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the entire fleet, routing, and scheduling planning.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of previous experience in logistics management or coordination.
- Working knowledge of PC computer systems and cargo management software preferred.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Well-developed motivational and leadership skills.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. minimum.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
Related Jobs For You
Indeed Jobs NYC, United States
Government Work From Home Jobs in Delhi