Jobs in Kotak Mahindra bank, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
|Hiring Organization||Kotak mahindra bank nashik|
|Post Name||Service officer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||16000/- To 20000/- Per Month|
|Location||Nashik, Maharashtra, India 422001|
High expectations have their advantages At Kotak, we expect more from ourselves than
what anyone else expects of us. This way, we are creating a rewarding and delightful experience every day for our customers.
Leading from the front Our Group Management Council comprises some of the most prominent leaders in the world of finance. It is responsible for driving and overseeing Kotak Mahindra Group’s growth charter.
Shanti Ekambaram heads Consumer Banking and is focused on growing an integrated Consumer Banking Franchise across asset and liability products. Before taking over the reins of consumer banking, Shanti set up several businesses and was the head of the bank’s corporate and investment banking business.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Ability to Use Positive Language.
- Clear Communication Skills.
- Taking Responsibility.
- You’ll Improve Your Emotional Intelligence.
- You’ll Understand a Product Inside and Out.
- You’ll Build Transferable Skills.
- You’ll Have a Network Within Your Organization.
- You’ll Learn How to Effectively Solve Problems.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Banking Jobs in Nashik.