Urgent Vacancy Jobs In London For Indian Freshers For Shop Assistant
Jobs In London For Indian Freshers, Also known as store assistants, retail sales assistants, and sales assistants, shop assistants work in the retail industry where they are responsible for serving customers and processing sales transactions. They also restock shelves, resolve customer complaints, and ensure that the sales floor is well-maintained.
We are looking to hire a hard-working, customer-oriented shop assistant to ensure the smooth running of in-store retail operations. The shop assistant’s responsibilities include welcoming customers to our shop, monitoring customer activities to prevent incidents of shoplifting, arranging window displays accordingly, and processing customer refunds. You should also be able to identify customers’ needs and recommend suitable shop items that best satisfy their needs.
To be successful as a shop assistant, you should be well-organized and adept at using pricing and labeling equipment. Ultimately, an outstanding shop assistant should demonstrate effective communication skills and achieve exceptional customer service at all times.
|Post Name||Shop Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1500 To GBP 2500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1D 1AU|
- Receiving, processing, and organizing shipments and deliveries accordingly.
- Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
- Assisting customers in locating desired shop items.
- Informing customers of shop promotions to encourage purchases.
- Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
- Performing end-of-day cleaning duties, which include wiping down windows, mirrors, and fixtures as well as sweeping and mopping the shop floor.
- Addressing and resolving customers’ complaints in a professional manner.
- Processing customer payments using the shop’s Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of store items to provide advice and recommendations as needed.
- Proven retail sales experience.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to use labeling and pricing equipment as well as Point of Sale (POS) software.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Good teamwork.
- Flexibility to do different tasks.
- Ability to be friendly and polite, even when tired, or under pressure.
- Ability to follow procedures correctly, such as using a till.
- Confidence in giving advice and information.
- Having enough stamina to keep going.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
Adored by fashion fans and value seekers alike Primark is widely established as the destination store for keeping up with the latest looks without breaking the bank. Primark is an international retailer that offers the latest fashion, beauty, and homeware at the best value on the high street; put simply, Amazing Fashion at Amazing Prices.
Primark opened its first store in Dublin under the name Penneys and today operates in over 380 stores in thirteen countries across Europe and America. To date, the largest store that Primark operates worldwide is Birmingham High Street, which occupies a retail space of 160,000 sq ft (14,800 m2) spread over five floors.
This store features three dining experiences including the first Primark Café with Disney. The store also features a beauty studio and barbers. Primark Stores Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs In London For Indian Freshers.