Jobs in Luxembourg 2022, We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The UI/UX designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
|Hiring Organization||Logdirect SA|
|Post Name||UI/UX Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 35000 To EUR 40000 Per Year|
|Location||Leudelange, Luxembourg 3360|
Are you demanding? Well, that’s a good thing since we are too. You have goals, we have ideas and the skills to meet them. We have been exploring, developing, and thinking about direct marketing solutions for more than 10 years.
Our teams’ complementarity and reactivity enable us to adapt in real-time to each of your needs Digital Content Management with content that attracts and engages your customers.
Anticipating your desires, boosting your performances, and going beyond constraints is our job.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
Skills & Requirements
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Job Satisfaction.
- Variety of Career Opportunities.
- Potential to Benefit Society.
- Challenging Work.
- Intellectual Development.
- Creative Thinking.
- Technological and Scientific Discovery.
- Financial Security.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
For More Jobs Visit Jobs freeonlinejobalert