Jobs In Manchester UK For Foreigners, Cleaners ensure that the spaces to which they are assigned remain tidy and orderly. Cleaners work in a variety of settings including offices, homes, and public spaces. We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision. A Cleaner is responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the facility or office building. This can entail dusting, mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, and cleaning smudges off windows and doors.
Ensuring restrooms are cleaned, sanitized, and restocked is another important responsibility of a cleaner. A Cleaner works with many different employees across the organization depending on the company’s size. There may be several cleaners who report to a Cleaner Supervisor for a large company. For smaller companies, they can report directly to an Office Manager, Building Manager, or owner. Daily, cleaners can interact with employees on their same shift or work alone, depending on the time of day.
|Hiring Organization||Care Shop|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 8 To GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Manchester, England, United Kingdom M17 1LB|
At Care Shop we know that every care home is different and will face its own individual struggles. To ensure that all our partners receive the best possible support from us, our expert teams create bespoke solutions to benefit your business and improve your resident’s well-being. We are constantly evolving our vast offering to accommodate all our partner’s needs and provide them with the necessary products and services to help their business grow.
With Care Shop you don’t just get a care home supplier, you get a helping hand to assist and support you, so you can provide the best possible care to your residents. To protect your residents, staff and visitor our sister company Delivered Health Solutions (DHS) offers innovative infection prevention and control technology and certified products.
Care workers look after and care for the most vulnerable people in our society. Long hours and often low salaries are commonplace in a sector that does so much good. The Care Workers Charity supports current and retired care workers with hardship grants to provide financial assistance to one of the largest workforces in the UK. The work they do is life-saving as well as life-changing and must be acknowledged and celebrated.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
Skills And Requirements
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
- There is always work.
- Being an advisor.
- Job satisfaction.
- Confidence booster.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
9 thoughts on “Jobs In Manchester UK For Foreigners”