|Hiring Organization||Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital|
|Post Name||Associate Consultant, Centre for Cardiac Sciences|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD/DNB (Cardiology) & Mch/FNB (CVTS)|
|Employment Type||Full Tim|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||30000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400053|
MBBS, MD/DNB (Cardiology) & Mch/FNB (CVTS)
- To provide medical cover, routine, and emergency, during hours of duty and work in conjunction with the other specialties to serve the institute.
- Follow all Clinical safety, hygiene, and infection control protocols to be adhered to (eg wearing gloves when required, aprons, hand hygiene, etc)
- Required to and be available to see patients when required or when requested.
- Required to participate and contribute to Classroom and bedside teaching programs for postgraduate students and RMOs.
- Required to identify the complex health problems and report immediately to the concerned Consultants.
- Supervise daily clinical management of all patients in conjunction with the PG students, nurse team leaders, and under the guidance of the Consultant.
- Should be able to prescribe pain management medicines if need be.
- Responsible to assist Clinicians in CVTS OT.
- Responsible to maintain smooth functioning of CVTS OT
- Assessment of patients’ pre and post-CVTS OT procedures.
- Effective communication with patients, family, colleagues, and other health care workers.
- Treatment sheets are to be with diagnosis in capital letters.
- Each treatment sheet should be dated, named, and signed by the writing doctor. Doctors should refer to the progress notes while writing treatment sheets.
- To assist the Consultants for rounds apart from taking independent rounds themselves and should follow up with the patients for any further care (change in the plan of Treatment).
- Are responsible for making discharge summary.
- Are responsible for the assessment of new admission of patients in their respective specialty
- Are required to follow on-call and duty rota based on the department’s requirements.
- To be part of the Quality Improvement Initiative & protocols of the organization.
Related Jobs For You