Jobs in New York For Foreigners, We are looking for an efficient and skilled Data Entry Operator to manage and maintain the company database system and keep it up to date on a daily basis. You will be responsible to maintain all the records from the departments and arrange them in a manner that can be accessed whenever required.
You should be proficient in database management and Microsoft Spreadsheets. You should also have fast typing skills and the ability to organize data in a proper professional manner. If you are ready to take up these duties and responsibilities of a Data Entry Operator, then apply right away. We will love to meet you.
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
|Hiring Organization||District Attorney|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 18 Per Hour|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States 10027|
Alvin Bragg is the 37th District Attorney elected in Manhattan. Alvin – a lifelong Manhattanite who served as a state and federal prosecutor – has spent more than two decades fighting to make our communities safer and our criminal justice system fairer.
Reiss started her career as a prosecutor in the Brooklyn DA’s Office and served as a homicide prosecutor there, Chief of Staff in the Nassau County DA’s Office, a deputy monitor on a team that supervised the
Los Angeles Police Department’s compliance with a federal consent decree, part of a panel that oversaw London’s Metropolitan Police Service, and Executive Director of the Institute for Innovation in Prosecution at John Jay College.
In addition to Meg’s work on public safety and reform, she also brings deep expertise in white-collar enforcement, including having led investigations of major financial institutions concerning violations of key areas of enforcement for Manhattan, including money laundering, antitrust, and securities.
- Maintain an employee database and their useful information in an accurate manner.
- Update customer data on a daily basis through useful information.
- Review data deficiencies or errors, correct incompatibilities if possible, and check the output of the authorization document.
- Check the data for accuracy and sort it according to the source documents.
- Verify and update data before entering it into the database.
- Enter data and fill in the missing information through research and coordination from the concerned department.
- Apply data program techniques and procedures.
- Prepare the backup of all the data and information.
- Make reports and prepare data in a useful manner.
- Follow company policies and comply with data integrity.
- Keep confidential information securely.
- Typing speed. Data entry requires quick typing speeds in order to input the necessary data into the software or database in a timely manner.
- Technological savvy.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Research and data collection.
- Database structure.
- Proven data entry work experience, as a Data Entry Operator or Office Clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experiences using office equipment, like fax machines and scanner
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Data entry online helps in the process of Research and Analysis.
- Data entry online helps in generating information from across the web.
- Conversion of raw data into digital data which can be processed in various industrial sectors.
- Helps in electronic word processing.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Jobs in New York For Foreigners.